Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Language Explosion!!

Logan has started talking a blue streak! Of course he's been saying "car" for a long time. But now, he's saying anything and everything he wants to. The first time he started saying mouth a few weeks ago, it came out "mowp". And Blue's Clues was Boos Poos. :o) Now it's morphed into Boo Hoo's, so I'm not sure if that's better or worse! Ethan is Bubba, and he says Andy's name well. I (though we called me Mama to him) am Mommy.

Here are a few pics from this afternoon; Logan had been playing trains all afternoon, running them all over the house, saying, "Shoo shoo! Shoo shoo!" Until he finally collapsed into a nap in Dad's chair, LOL...



And these are the kinds of pics I get of the bigger boys; they are WAY too busy to let me take halfway decent pictures.


No comments: